Skip to content
When you rent Asia House EventSpace, the following services are included in the price:
- Use of Asia House furniture, incl. tables, chairs, etc.;
- Use of Asia House inventory, incl. tablecloths and napkins, plates, cutlery, glasses, coffee cups, etc.;
- Use of Asia House AV equipment (as required), including microphone, wireless projector, lectern, staff AV-assistance;
- Set-up and cleaning before and after the event;
- Service during the event by our qualified staff;
- Catering and menu suggestions, food ordering and coordination with catering companies.
For large-scale and full-day arrangements, we also offer, at your request:
- A planning meeting (up to one-hour long), approx. 4 weeks before the event;
- A coordination meeting (up to one-hour long), approx. 7-10 days before the event.
Not included in the price:
- Flowers and table decorations
- Music and entertainment
- Additional planning and coordination meetings.
Deposit and cancellation policy:
- Upon booking, a deposit of 25% of the rental fee is required, which will be applied to the final bill.
- In the event of cancellation up to 30 days prior to the event, the deposit will be reimbursed in full.
- When booking Asia House less than one month prior to an event, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the rental fee is required.
Please also note:
- An additional fee of DKK 1,500 per (started) hour will be charged if the length of the event exceeds the agreed number of hours.
- As the house is a protected historical building, it is not allowed to hang decorations, signs, etc. on the walls or from the ceiling.
- Due to the location of the building, there is a noise curfew from 12:00 AM, and guests are therefore required to leave Asia House no later than 1:00 AM.